GUIDELINES OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of UaDreams or use the Web site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Web site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Web site and/or are a Member; the length of membership subscription is a lifelong. Membership subscription is free of charge. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason with immediate effect, upon receipt by UaDreams staff of your written or email notice of termination. UaDreams may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to UaDreams's. If UaDreams terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement or at your request, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused credits fees. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect, including sections 4, 5, 6 and 9-14 of this Agreement.
2.a All pre-paid services are valid one year from date of purchase, cannot be refunded and will expire if not used within 1 year after date of purchase.
2.b Payment terms. All payments are carried out in US Dollars. Rate of any other currency in the US Dollar rate is Bank Rate on the moment of payment.
2.c Prepayment details. Usage timeframe of any purchased service is one year from the moment of purchasing by the Member. Any purchased service is not limited in time within the one year and Member can be used at any convenient time.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members. The Web site is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Web site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Web site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on UaDreams. UaDreams owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Web site and the Service. The Web site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of UaDreams, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
6. The compay satisfies the customers' requests within two business days.
7. While accepting the lady to the agency, we check her citizenship (passport) and her matrimonial status. Occasionally, we double-check this information, however do not guarantee the everyday monitoring.
8. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
9. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other UaDreams Members. UaDreams, reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
11. Disclaimers. UaDreams is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Web site or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Web site, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. UADreams is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Web site or Member of the Service. UADreams assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. UADreams is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will UADreams be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Web site or the Service, any Content posted on the Web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline. To provide the Service UaDreams purchases services from various Russian and Ukrainian agencies (collectively, Suppliers). The Suppliers providing services for UaDreams are independent contractors and are not agents, or employees of UADreams. UaDreams is not responsible for the willful, or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of it's respective employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver services, or their partial or inadequate delivery of services. The Web site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and UADreams expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. UADreams cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Service.
12. The company under the reference and on the instructions of its clients carries out the help in realisation and \or execution of correspondence and \or literary corrections of texts. Clients reserve the right to themselves and the company confirms this right to deliver contents of the correspondence to \from the company in any convenient way including but without limiting: personal visit, phone, e-mail, skype, in advance made instructions verbal and \or written and in other ways. All necessary instructions concerning the correspondence clients can transfer to the company in written or verbal form.
13. Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will UaDreams be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if UaDreams has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, UaDreams's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to UaDreams for the Service during the term of membership.
14. U.S. Export Controls. Software from this Web site (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Web site or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
15. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Web site and/or the Service, by using the Web site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Gibraltar without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that all such disputes shall, prior to the institution of litigation, be submitted to mediation in Gibraltar. You agree that in the event you initiate litigation, such litigation may only be initiated in the state or federal courts of Gibraltar, which courts shall have exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue over the entirety of the dispute.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold UaDreams, UaDreams, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
17. Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Web site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and UaDreams regarding the use of the Web site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Appearance of gifts may vary slightly depending on the region, where it was purchased
18. Subscription details. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of UaDreams or use the Web site. Subscribed members have the right to use all offered services described on the Website, receive mailings, and send suggestions.
19. Members area. UA Dreams website provides a separate page with login details, purchased services and personal information.
20. Users must be Legal Age of Majority 18+ Our website designed for persons who have reached the age of majority in the state, province or territory in which they reside. Any user of our website represents to us that he or she has reached the legal age of majority in the state, province or territory in which they reside (i.e. 18 years old or older). We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user's misrepresentation of age. No one under age 18 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our website. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 18 use our website. Parents or legal guardians of children under 18 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf. If you order any products, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
21. DalPay Retail is an authorized retailer of products and services from External Holdings. dalpay.is UADREAMS +18778657746 may appear on your card statement. Transact Pro Retail is an authorized retailer of products and services from Pacific project LP. uadreams.com +13158494959 GB may appear on your card statement. Some banks and credit or debit card issuers may charge you an international processing fee. This international service fee is controlled and charged by your bank, or card issuer. Please refer to INTLServiceFee.com.
22. UaDreams reserves the right to deny the Member in rendering of Services without explaining the reasons.
Please Contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.