UaDreams Scam Prevention Policy
Within Anti-Scam program our matchmaking agency intends to do our best trying to help our members to avoid being scammed.
There are a lot people looking for their love via internet, hoping to find something real and true, but there are also people who can use your frank intentions for their benefit and profit.
You can face such problems in real life with real people and via Internet as well. You have to be cautious about online dating scams tricks!
Here we want to warn all the members of UaDreams about the scammers!
We ALL may suffer from scam run by unscrupulous people. MEN scammed by dishonest women stop believing that it is possible to find a good loving lady, and quit. As men lose their interest in finding their love through Internet, honest WOMEN get less opportunities to find the right guy as well.
In connection with said above we believe that protecting members of UaDreams (from both sides) and keeping their personal information private is as important to us as helping them find love. Therefore we strongly advise our members NOT to exchange personal information with their ladies before their first meeting in our offices.
If you hold the first meeting in person OUT of UaDreams office we CANNOT assume any responsibility for your security, UaDreams cannot guarantee your safety as well the safety of your feelings or your money.
We are against obtaining money by means of deception. UaDreams is concerned about those women who make this their practice, who are in the business of cheating and scamming men. UaDreams supports anti-scam program and cares about our reputation. Read New UaDreams Reviews and Don't send any money to any lady and contact us immediately if you get any request for money, we will move her profile to the black list.
But we also want to assure you that you do not risk communicating with the ladies via UaDreams agency and we know almost everything about them.
The work of our offices (and of UaDreams agency in general) is built on the principle of friendly communication with all the members.
All the information you can find in the profiles of our lady-members – like full name, age, marital status, citizenship and so on – is true and checked. You will never be able to find any fake photo or disinformation – and all these is due to the work of UaDreams' staff.
When you are building relationships, it is very important to be safe and careful. When you are looking for love on the Internet, you should remember about the scams. There are a lot of scammers who are looking for the easy money, whose aim is to take your money so be attentive and you will be safe. Join only trusted websites and agencies, remember about the red flags that help you recognizing a scammer. Following the simple rules will save your time and money. Find out more about our AntiScam policy, we work to make your communication more pleasant and safe.
What UaDreams does to protect its members from scammers?
- No agency allowed to post profiles of their members on UaDreams and ask our members to pay for correspondence.
- No commercial service allowed to promote their business.
- Only real profiles of real people, no fake photos.
- No singles allowed to post profiles with a purpose other than establishing a personal relationship. We do screen our ladies before they may join UaDreams.
- While accepting the lady to UaDreams, we check her citizenship (passport) and her matrimonial status. Occasionally, we double-check this information, however do not guarantee the everyday monitoring.
- We don't sell neither let our members to exchange personal information till their first meeting. This way UaDreams protects ladies from being scammed or abused and, what is more important, UaDreams protects its valuable male members from being scammed.
- UaDreams agency warns all members against sending money to female members, and asks its members to inform the agency about ANY money request initiated by a female member, for any purpose.
UaDreams agency wants You to be able to protect yourself by learning how to spot the danger signs of scams. Common financial scam techniques are given below.
If a buyer promises a cashiers check/money order/Western union that overpays you, and then requests that you wire the difference to them after keeping some for yourself, beware! Scamsters who adopt this method typically use forged or bogus checks, and it's not difficult to realize who's overpaying who.
If you receive and reply from someone in Africa/Nigeria/Abidjan who claims to have millions of dollars from a dead husband/father/brother and wants you to help get the money out of their country - it just sounds too good to be true! This is commonly known as the Nigerian 419 scam, and is named after the corresponding penal code of Nigeria.
If a seller offers his goods at an unbelievably low price, you should ascertain if he's credible. Some scammrs take your money and run, leaving you with nothing but a lighter wallet. Pay by credit card where possible. In most cases, you can dispute credit card charges for non-delivery of goods. You can also use an intermediary service such as escrow. For a small fee, an escrow service holds the payment, forwarding it to the seller only when the buyer has received the goods in working order. An escrow service will also act as a mediator in times of dispute.
All scam patterns have similarities that are very easy to spot if you know what to watch out for:
- Usually the contact originates from a personals site where anyone can place his/her ad for free. Most often it was not you who initiated the acquaintance; you received a letter from a lovely Ukrainian female who was interested in you. *Her* description of the partner is always very broad that will fit anybody - "kind intelligent man, age and race don't matter".
- Sometimes *she* places a real nice description and lovely, INNOCENT pictures, with honest eyes and kind smile. You will initiate the acquaintance.
- It is always email correspondence; and letters are sent regularly, often every day; a new picture is sent with almost every letter.
- *She* pretends she is not interested in your financial status, *she* does not use the word "financially secure" in her description of the desired partner.
- All that *she* is looking for is a good personality.
- Things move very fast, and *she* falls in love with you within 1-4 letters.
- In her letters *she* talks a lot about trust, honesty and sincerity.
- *She* does not answer your particular questions though she eagerly states she welcomes your curiosity.
- Her financial situation is very bad - and she lets you know from the very beginning how little she earns, including the size of her salary even though you never asked about it.
- In a few letters you will receive the information that *her* mom, dad, auntie or cat is sick, yes - cat! and she will be busy taking care of them. A smart one will not ask for money directly, but will put you in a situation that if you want to continue correspondence you have to support her.
- If you really like the girl and tell her that you want to invite her to come visit you, next letter she will give you the information about visa, medical insurance, tickets. Prices will sound rather scary for you, like $300-500 for visa. a couple of thousand dollars for tickets, a few hundred dollars for insurance...
- The majority of scam artists disappear after receiving money, some continue to be in touch, hoping to get more.
By now there is one pattern we are aware of – *he* places his profile on free dating sites and invites girls to come to his place and stay for a couple of months to see how it works. During this time period his lady guest is doing her best to make him to like her – household, cooking, laundry, everything, sure free of charge and then – "good-bye" we are not good for each other. And then next "bride" and the following. This is probably the most difficult case to define if he is a "scammer" or not. But obviously the same pattern will work here – *he* will not be interested in a lady's personality, he will not answer all questions and will avoid to share his life details. *He* will like a lady real fast and will invite her to come to his place without any delays. Dear Ladies, again everything that is said above is not a rule, but UaDreams agency advises you to pay attention and be cautious!
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, there are thousands of sincere honest people online who dream to love and be loved, who are truly looking for their soul mates and life partners.
Be cautious, be smart, be lucky and you will find your dream date, best friend, passionate lover and caring loving life partner.
Dear members here UaDreams encloses some extracts from typical scammers' letters. Be cautious when getting something similar to these
"Hello My Dear... How are you doing? Dear I do really need your help now. I have very bad times. I got fired from my work and now have financial problems. You know I have my Mom and son living with me. My Mom is retired long time ago and she's only got small pension to live on. I was the one to support our family and now I cannot do it as I lost my job. It'll take me some time to find another one. Till that time we have to live somehow. I would really appreciate if you understand my situation and will send me some money by WU. Hope you are doing fine. Waiting for your answer..."
"Dear I hope everything is alright with you and your family. My health grow worse. The doctor said I need some more detailed medical examination. I'll have to stay in hospital for some time than. It's ok with me as I have this time but the examination will cost me 500$US. I don't know what to do as I don't have this money and don't have friend to borrow it from. I do really need your help now. You are the only one who can help me in this situation"
"Dear, I love you and miss you a lot. We've been corresponding with you for such a long time and I think it's time to meet in person. What if I come to visit you? I think it's a great idea! All I need is to apply for visa and get a ticket to your place. To do it I need to apply for my passport first. It'll cost 300$. Please send me this money via WU and I'll apply for my passport as soon as possible. ... "
To report UaDreams about a scam
Send to UaDreams agency a letter, using "Contact Us" form with your name, current email address and your story, provide us with the information proving scam or scamming intention and we will immediately investigate the case. If it's confirmed we'll remove a scammer from our website.
You must be aware of the fact that there are some individuals online who may try to extract from you some amount in cash playing on your feelings. Be cautious and be ready! Let UaDreams help you to avoid a situation when you'll lose your money and will be hurt and disappointed.